Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Emma's Month Long Birthday Celebration Continues! Meet Shel!

Today's character bio and interview is with Em's best friend, Shel.  Take a peek into Shel's life below!



Name:  Shelby Elizabeth Moore
Born:  April 4, 1990
Parents:  Linda and Darryl (divorced)
Siblings:  an older half-sister, Tabitha, from dad’s first marriage
College:  University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
Major:  Biology, concentration Neuroscience
Hobbies:  Lately, Matt ;)
Man!  You two are just alike.  Hobbies other that Matt:  Ha!  My best friend and prepping for med school take up most of my time.  I volunteer a lot.  At first I saw it as a way to get ahead and gain experience, but now I truly enjoy it.
Favorite teams:  Um, yeah.  Not into sports.
Okay…favorite color?  Ooo!  Dark purple.
Favorite personality trait:  I’m persistent.
Least favorite personality trait:  I’m persistent.

What do you want readers to know about you?  Please don’t call me Shelby!  I hate it.  My full name is only used when I’m in trouble (and Emma knows it).  I love Em and her family to death, as if they were my own (my mom and I don’t get along that great.  Long story.)  Oh – and don’t tell Matt this – but in the fifth grade, when Emma and I decided we were best friends, she had to talk me into letting James and Matt into our circle.  I mean really talk me into it.  Who wants boys as best friends?  Especially those two!  They would chase us around on recess and pull our hair.  Come to think about it, I’m pretty sure I knew back then that James and Em would end up together one day.  It’s just so sad, you know, what happened.  All I want is for her to be happy…and I’ll do what I can to help her get there :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment