Wednesday, August 7, 2013

More Birthday Celebration Fun!

The birthday celebration fun continues!  Today's bio and interview is with Dane.  If you can make it past the picture, read the answers to his interview questions below ;)





Name:  Dane Ryan Walker
Born:  October 6, 1987
Parents:  Charles and Lily (stepmom) Walker
Siblings:  None
College:  Wayne State University
Major:  Fine Arts, Graphic Design
Hobbies:  Trying to convince a certain girl that she’s in love with me.  Oh, and creating art that doesn’t involve a computer.  I also make the occasional trip to the golf course (if Matt twists my arm) and the gym.
Favorite teams/sports:  Detroit Lions (yeah, I know), and the Tigers.  I ran cross country in high school.
Favorite personality trait:  I’m passionate.
Least favorite personality trait:  Sometimes I have a one-track mind and it’s hard to concentrate on anything else.

What do you want readers to know about you?  My family may have status in our community, but that’s not what defines me.  Around the age of fourteen I decided to do whatever it takes to become my own person.  I have a taste for nice cars, a good steak, and draft beer.  I’ve known Matt since we were young; when his dad and mine served together on the city council (we’d spend our summers defending our tree house from the zombie apocalypse).  We attended different schools, so it was nice to get away from all the kids who pretended to be friendly because they thought I was rich.  When Matt asked for help this past summer with Emma, I didn’t think twice.  He’s like a brother to me; of course I’d lend a hand – even if it meant working for my dad.  Okay, I absolutely hated the idea of working for my father, but, after meeting Emma, I don’t think anything could have stopped me.  I can’t explain it; I’m drawn to her.  I know she feels the same.  The two of us together make sense.  I just need to make her realize it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment