Thursday, August 8, 2013

It's time to meet James!

Today, James visits the blog.  (Eh, can you say yum?)  Check out his bio and interview questions below!


Name:  James Henderson Davis
Birthday:  June 11, 1990
Parents:  Eric and Carol
Siblings:  None
College:  Ferris State University (one year), Western Michigan University
Major:  Business Management
Hobbies:  Up until a few months ago it was club hockey
Favorite teams/sports:  Hockey and football.  Teams would be the Wings, the FSU Bulldogs, and mainly college ball.
Favorite personality trait:  I’m pretty protective.
Least favorite personality trait:  Is being dead a personality trait?
What do you want readers to know about you?  The night I died, I needed to blow off some steam.  I shouldn’t have gone out, and I regret it with my entire being.  Nothing good came of that night – you know what happened.  If I could change anything in my life, it would be my death.  Talk about irony.
 I love Emma.  I think I have since we were ten, long before I knew what love really was.  We’ve been inseparable, and God knows it’s going to be hell to stay away from her now.  I’ll do whatever it takes, whatever I can, to watch over her as her Guardian.  I’m not supposed to feel anything physical, but, right now, it sure feels like someone punched a hole through my chest.  I can’t let her go.  Losing her would be like losing a part of myself, and I already feel like half a man.  My only hope is that, one day, she will be able to forgive me for putting her through this.  Until then, I’ll have to settle for keeping her safe.  I guess that’s better than nothing.  I would do anything to change our past and rewrite our future.  If only I had the power.

0 comments:

Post a Comment