Friday, August 9, 2013

Meet Emma!

As this first week of Emma's Birthday Celebration ends, we get to meet Em herself.  Enjoy!


Name:  Emma Lynn Donohue
Birthday:  August 30, 1990
Parents:  Dale and Marlene
Siblings: one older brother, Mike
College:  Western Michigan University
Major:  Business Management
Hobbies:  Reading, homework, avoiding depression
Favorite teams/sports:  Are you kidding me?  None.  Well, it used to be the FSU Bulldogs hockey team.
Favorite personality trait:  Ha!  Right now I’m not too happy with myself after what happened with Dane.
Least favorite personality trait:  Feeling guilty 24/7

What do you want readers to know about you?  I never used to be like this.  I never used to doubt everything, feel guilty about everything.  I was sassy and stubborn; I was sure of myself, sure of James, and sure of us.  Everything was perfect.  Maybe that’s my problem; I took too much for granted and karma wouldn’t allow it anymore.  I’m not sure what I did to warrant what happened, but it had to be huge.  I want to scream to the universe that I’m sorry; I’ll take back whatever I did to cause this mess.  It’s going to be rough trying to sort everything out.  My soul doesn’t want to stop loving James; I can’t force it.  The more I try, the more I fight it.  And then there’s Dane, who has taken up residence in my heart as well.  It’s probably a good thing he’s no longer speaking to me; that fact should make it easier to kick him out.  All I know is that I’m lonely, and I wish those I love weren’t hurting.  I wish I wasn’t hurting.  Unfortunately, I think time is the only antidote for what I have.  I just wish it would hurry up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment